Kelda Ramsey-Reisman graduated from Body Wisdom Massage School in 2021 as a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). Her focus is on improving how a client feels in their body, mentally and physically. Through a personalized massage therapy experience, the body is encouraged to reach optimum function and health. Kelda’s intention is to meet each individual where they are at and support their goals for wellbeing.
Kelda’s background includes 28 years in a corporate environment within incentive award operations, leadership, and technology. A 15-minute chair massage at work inspired her to learn Massage Therapy so that she could “help other people feel as amazing as I felt”.
Services and Modalities offered by Kelda are:
• Relaxation Massage – With relaxation as the focus, this full body massage includes light to medium pressure with an emphasis on common areas of tension.
• Therapeutic Massage – With the base of a relaxation massage, this session will be personalized to the areas you need work. By supplementing Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Therapy, and other techniques as needed to ease areas of tension. These sessions are collaborative to ensure comfortable but challenging pressure and accuracy of treatment location for ultimate improvement.
• Reflexology – This healing art brings deep relaxation, detoxification, pain relief, stimulation of all body systems, including the immune, musculoskeletal, and circulatory system to facilitate an overall balance and wellbeing. Reflex points in the feet correspond directly with the organs, glands, and other systems in the body. Sessions are fully clothed, apart from the socks and shoes, with pant legs rolled up.
• Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Gentle rhythmic treatment promotes lymph flow by directly stimulating the immune system. Treatment detoxifies the body by assisting the body’s natural flushing capabilities and aids in increasing energy, improving a sluggish immune system, releasing emotional stress, improving depression and so much more.
Included with every session:
• Aromatherapy and Sound Therapy, unless otherwise requested.
• Oils and creams are certified organic and vegan, hypo-allergenic (no nut oils), and unscented, unless proactively discussed with client.
• Comfort of the client, including boundaries, sensitivities and preferences are honored and respected.
Visit BodyGraceMassage.square.site to book evening or weekend sessions with Kelda.
Give grace to yourself, to your body and to one another.