Urbandale’s First Choice for Therapeutic Massage
Massage can be a soothing experience for anyone, especially someone who might be dealing with emotional, physical or stress related issues.
If you are experiencing tension headaches, muscle aches and pains, anxiety, sleep difficulties, or possibly suffer from fibromyalgia, give Halling Wellness Center a call.
30 minutes: $45
60 minutes: $75
90 minutes: $105
120 minutes: $135
Cancellation fee is the cost of the missed appointment.
24-hour Cancellation Policy
Outside of an emergency situation, last-minute cancellations or missed appointments result in paying a $20 massage fee.
A variety of massage modalities are offered including:
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Scar Tissue Reduction
- Clinical Upper and Lower Body Sports
- Swedish and Therapeutic Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Jin Shin Do (energy work with acupressure)
- Pulsing and Re-balancing
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Positional Release
An ever growing list of benefits massage can have on the mind and body include:
- Increased circulation, more oxygen and nutrients to vital areas
- Powers up immune system through increased lymph drainage
- Increased joint and muscle flexibility
- Increases relaxation and sense of well-being
- Increases endorphin release (Naturally feel great!)
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Reduces headache and migraine pain
- Reduces heart rate and blood pressure
- Reduces anxiety and irritability