Far Infrared Sauna
6 Sessions = $150
20 Sessions = $300
How does an infrared sauna work?
What is the theory behind these saunas?
- Far infrared sauna therapy duplicates the healthy frequencies of our own cells. The tissues are purported to selectively absorb these rays as the water in the cell reacts in a process called resonant absorption.
- This resonant absorption is said to occur when the frequency of the far infrared matches the frequency of the water in the cell. This causes toxins from the cells to be put out into the blood stream and excreted in sweat, feces, and urine.
- Proponents of this therapy state that our tissues which are undergoing the healing process may need a boost of infrared to ensure the fullest healing response.
- Far infrared is claimed to penetrate the body's tissues to a depth of 1.5 to 3 inches.
- Due to the supposed deep penetration of infrared rays, a heating effect is observed deep in the muscular tissues and even into the internal organs.
- This deep heating, along with sweating, is thought to be responsible for the healing effects and the other health benefits associated with these infrared rays.
Far infrared heat waves:
The infrared heat in our sauna is just like the heat from our sun or that which our own bodies produce as they burn fuel to keep us warm. The Infrared Sauna utilizes dry environment and lower temperature (120Â° - 150Â° F). This increases patient tolerance for longer, deeper heating of tissues; promotes profuse perspiration; and provides beneficial metabolic, circulatory, immunological and dermatological effects. Conversely, other types of sauna operate at much higher humidity and temperatures, causing discomfort, circulatory constriction, limited perspiration, reduced tolerance and only superficial physiological effect.
- Dilate blood vessels and capillaries, providing increased flow of rich oxygenated blood to muscles and joints.
- Reduce muscle spasms and promote healing of injured and sore muscle fibers.
- Improves flow within the lymphatic system to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Stimulates cellular and enzyme activity.
- Promotes the adhesion and osmosis of water molecules across the cellular membrane
Doctors in Europe and Japan have conducted extensive research on the therapeutic uses of infrared. Far infrared treatments have shown Medical Benefits in a variety of illnesses. Far infrared waves speed removal of toxins from the body, which are often a major contributor to various health problems.
Numerous toxins are absorbed and stored in our bodies. Toxic gases like sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide, and substances like lead, mercury, and chlorine are encapsulated by large water molecules. When toxins are present in the body, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. The body's immune system is inhibited, which makes it difficult for the body to fight disease.
However, when 9.4 microns of far infrared are applied, the large water molecules vibrate and breakdown the ion bond to release the encapsulated gases and toxic materials. Far infrared heat has been used in the treatment of clogged capillary vessels; this heat expands the capillaries and skin pores to expel toxins from the body.
Your body will absorb more beneficial far infrared
The patented Thera Sauna® emits infrared in wavelengths of 6 to 14 microns, with the greatest output at 9.4 microns. These wavelengths are similar to those naturally emitted by the human body, so your body absorbs more beneficial far infrared in a shorter treatment time.
TheraSauna's far infrared radiant heat source warms the body directly and not the air. Thera Sauna operates at safer more comfortable temperatures of 110 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Far infrared radiant heat penetrates deep into your body as much as 2" below the skin for deep muscle therapy. Your body will produce up to three times more perspiration with TheraSauna®. This natural process rids your body of harmful toxins.
This Patented Control System automatically maintains a constant output of far infrared heat at the 9.4 micron level. Other saunas turn off after reaching their set convection air temperature, losing air temperature and creating an ineffective range of infrared. The TheraSauna® Stable Heat System does not turn off, but powers down and sends a trickle charge of electricity to maintain the surface temperature of the heaters, thus providing a continuous and effective 9.4 micron range of far infrared to the user.